Friday, April 15, 2022

French apartment renovations, Days 479: A good Friday

9,974 steps

I slept well last night and woke up feeling so much better. A bit woozy but well enough to work on renovating much of the day. Zari helped me in the morning while Eric was spearfishing. By the end of the day we had laid the rest of the kitchen subfloor.

I took Ivy to the beach when she came back from soccer camp. I basked in the sun and she swam. She said the water wasn't too cold, so maybe I will build up the courage to try it!


We live surrounded by Catholic churches and cathedrals, which means we get to listen to the bells every day as well as witness holy festivals. Tonight was the Good Friday processional up the Rue Rosetti, following the stations of the cross. We took the kids to watch for a little while.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...