Tuesday, April 05, 2022

French apartment renovations, Days 469: Running, drywall, breech

14,498 steps

I started the day with a run along the beach, to La Réserve and back. I always feel so good the rest of the day--I should do this more often! Then I got to work cutting more drywall. Lots more complex cuts, of course.

Probably the most fun thing of the day was boring a 10 cm wide hole all the way through the wall (for an exhaust fan). Luckily it was one of the thinner interior walls that was only about 15 cm thick. Solid lime/cement/who knows what else, of course. In contrast, our exterior stone walls are about 65 cm thick!

Eric helped after lunch. By the end of the day we had put up 1 sheet on the ceiling and a few on the walls. It took this long because of all the wall prep we had to do beforehand.



And I've been super busy putting together workshops for NZ and Australia. We keep adding more locations!

Eric and I had time to go on a walk this evening. He bemoaned missing a beautiful spearfishing day. But he had lots of university-related work in the morning and helped me in the afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...