Saturday, August 01, 2020

French déconfinement day 83

7,362 steps

We spent the morning deep cleaning, the kind of cleaning I rarely do (washing baseboards and chair rails, wiping dust off every crack on every piece of furniture, polishing railings and knobs). Everyone had to help out, and the reward was watching an episode of "Anne With an E" together.

In the afternoon we packed away more things into storage and set out a few bags of giveaway items. Eric donated an entire bag full of masks, snorkels, and shoes he has fished out of the bottom of the ocean. We have found so many that we are constantly giving them away.

Quick afternoon swim right before dinner. The ocean now feels almost too warm. Ivy swam with me out to one of the far buoys. She had her snorkeling gear on and would dive down deep alongside me. It's amazing to see my kids learn and even surpass what I can do.

After dinner I did some painting on our interior windows that separate the entry hall from the living room. Then I played photographer for Eric: he needed some head shots for his upcoming book "French Dive." I think we got a few decent ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...