Wednesday, May 04, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 497: Work and some play

My inbox is somewhat under control by the end of today. I did breech-related work almost the entire day, except for a grocery shopping trip and then a glorious hour at the beach with Ivy and my in-laws. I put my swimsuit on but didn't get the courage to go in. Another time...

The house is so quiet minus Inga.

While I was working this morning, Ivy raided my jewelry box and threaded every ring and earring I owned into my braid.



Zari did face painting on Ivy this evening.


Eric caught 2 good-sized fish today, a sar and a dorade. I was on for dinner tonight: Wienerschnitzel, artichokes, and strawberries.

I'm going to go read a book now. Time to relax a bit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...