Saturday, May 21, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 514: Down time

7,633 steps

Eric was gone all day helping out at a big Cavigal tournament for under-13 boys. AND yesterday, too. He has a hard time saying no. I keep telling him, "If poeple ask you to do something that you don't want to do, tell them you need to talk with me first." But he's too nice.

So we had a relaxed morning. I picked up a 25-kg bag of MAP and hauled it home in my shopping cart. I worked on editing a practice guideline document. Meanwhile the kids built a huge fort throughout the living room.

After lunch we headed to the beach. It was quite windy and I ultimately didn't go in the water. But it was so nice to just sit and relax...even nap a bit...read a book.

We watched the final between Barcelona & Lyon for the women's champion's league. It was an exciting game and our favorite team (Lyon) won.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...