Tuesday, May 31, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 524: Filled to the brim

12,517 steps

It was time for a trip to the dechetterie (dump). Time for 2 trips, in fact. We had probably 100 bags of rubble plus all the leftover subfloor, drywall, and other scraps. We fillled up the car twice and the last load was floor to ceiling.

After lunch I did some last wall prep: touchup jackhammering, preparing where the outlets will go near the stone wall. We're ready to put in the lime mortar! That took me to school pickup time.


Eric, Ivy, and I went to the beach for a quick swim before dinner. Dio and Inga were at friend's houses.

The dishwasher in Le Catamaran is all installed, so now we have a uniform line of kitchen cabinets! I still need to install the kickplate (plinthe) and the range hood.

I made steamed broccoli and pork chops in mustard cream sauce for dinner. Dessert was leftover tarte au chocolat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...