Tuesday, May 24, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 517: And the walls came tumbling down

5,517 steps

I got a workout today: mudding and sanding in the morning and jackhammering all afternoon. I didn't take very many steps but I think today qualified as exercise.

Today's video is fun because we did a fast-motion time lapse. I haven't done one of those in a while. If you ever need a way to de-stress, please consider jackhammering. It's hard work and you get to destroy stuff and you can't really fret about anything when you're in the middle of it.



I didn't quite finish but it was already time to pick the girls up from school and I was tired. Probably finish on Thursday since Wednesday is our "stay quiet in the morning" day for our neighbors.

We tested Zari and she was negative for Covid. She stayed home all day and was looking miserable in the morning, but felt much better by the end of the day.

We had guests over for dinner and indulged in Tuscan butter gnocchi and lemon cheesecake (my turn to cook).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...