Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Holding and hedge trimming

10,968 steps

I'm scratching my head. My PCR test came back...negative! That's good, but it's also very confusing given that Dio tested positive with identical symptoms that emerged at the exact same time. Anyway, we'll test everyone before we leave for our family reunion, where we'll likely be staying in separate accommodations and only socializing outdoors.

I'm feeling good today. During the kids' mandatory outdoor time, I trimmed bushes with the electric trimmer. The soil is too dry to do much weeding, so that will have to wait until the next big rainstorm.

I spent close to 2 hours on hold this morning. First, it was with the NC Dept of Revenue, trying to sort out various tax things for Breech Without Borders since one of our employees is based in that state. I also spent time on hold with the IRS, also with BWB tax-related questions. SO MUCH FUN.

Eric and I went on a walk this evening where I didn't have to ramble slowly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...