Thursday, June 09, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 533: Submerged

3,986 steps

Well, I'm essentially writing a very long book on vaginal breech birth. That wasn't my intent but that's the result. I'm trying to keep it informal and not overly technical. I want people to *enjoy* reading the lessons, after all!

I've been immersed in getting this project done so we can send it off to be printed and mailed to our Amish students. I feel like I'm underwater and only surface for meals and bathroom breaks.

I did take some "breaks" to go work in the Communist apartment. Not really a break but at least a change of pace. I did more wall prep, vacuuming, tidying, etc in preparation for applying the wall smoothing compound. I also measured the window openings so we can get the windows ordered.


I took a quick break at the beach after school with Inga and Eric. I hadn't showered yet so it was time to get in the water. Ivy was too scared of getting stung by a jellyfish, so she went to the park with a friend. Dio went to a friend's house and Zari had soccer practice.

Oh, and I woke up at 5:30 this morning (not on purpose). Of course I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...