Sunday, June 19, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 543: Rest & swim

12,722 steps

Ivy came on my usual walk this morning up to Cimiez. It was hot already! We sprayed water on ourselves most of the way up.

We had nice lazy afternoon (naptime for me and Eric, kids doing whatever) and then we all went for a swim in the late afternoon to cool off. I had to "force" Dio to come but he ended up swimming (I insisted) and I think he actually liked it even though he wouldn't say so. My deal was everyone had to come and swim and then they could go back home once they were done.


We've been hosting a world-famous pianist and author in Le Catamaran; she's been attending the James Baldwin conference. We had her over for dinner this evening and enjoyed hearing more about her life and her thoughts on the conference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...