Thursday, October 13, 2022

7,404 steps + 3.5 hours of treadmill walking

Dio had to wake up very early for a field trip. I set an alarm for him, but also set mine as a precaution. I knew he'd be devastated if he missed it. He got back around 10 pm and said it was very fun, both the 3-hour bus ride each way and the 4 places they visited. It was a visit to Springfield, IL to learn more about Abraham Lincoln.

I felt okay during the day, since I was walking most of the time. But once I sat down in the early evening, fatigue hit me.

Zari had play practice this evening, so I combined dropping her off with a quick trip to the grocery store and to the tire store (one of my tires keeps losing air and needs to be refilled every few weeks).

Dinner was tilapia fillets and steamed broccoli.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...