Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Back to normal

11,801 steps

It was fun to see the kids this morning and give lots of hugs and back scratches. I'm tired, though! We got to be around 1:30 am and had our normal 7 am wakeup.

Nothing really of note for today, other than we had our routine boiler maintenance to get ready for the winter. I'm still working my way through my inbox after nearly a week being away.

I'm dyeing a pair of purple shoes black--I hope it works. I wasn't entirely sure what everything was made of, so I did a first run with an acid dye. Not much changed, so the next run will be with a natural fiber dye (Dharma Procion-MX). I might also add a pigment dye for the straps and other parts that are obviously not natural materials.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...