Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Webinar, grandparents

I'm still not feeling great. If I get up and move around too much, I feel icky and woozy. I can't point to anything specific like a fever or sore throat, just general malaise.

Anyway, enough whining.

I had a great webinar this afternoon with Kathy Fray and the IIMHCO. It was planned for 45 minutes, but there were so many fantastic questions that it went twice as long! Here's a temporary link to the webinar recording:

https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/iH5mkqu-MGTsI2z-baIfam-ZTuLsV_6tQHKfZGzzbeRVkPRfLBAMRxn69GRoZTXr.JkczX6VVGrUxdVTU

Passcode: 6+*b%ngU

Eventually she'll put it up on her website (https://iimhco.com) and YouTube channel.

I was on the periphery of a lot of the events today. For example, while others were playing board games, I sat at the dining table, kind of there but kind of not. I had to stay back from a family evening at the indoor track.

Zari was very helpful and cooked lunch today under my direction (green beans and bratwurst) and helped again with "breakfast for dinner" of waffles, scrambled eggs, and bacon with whipped cream and maple syrup for waffle toppings.

The other kids got cleanup duty after dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...