Friday, October 14, 2022

Sick

I woke up this morning amidst dreams of having a sore throat...feeling a sore throat and general malaise. It's gotten worse over the day and now I'm a useless blob in the bed.

But I can't really be useless because Eric is off doing book readings. I had to bike Ivy to and from school and direct the preparation of dinner & cookies (with lots of help from Ivy and Zari). No rest for mama!

I took a Covid test (negative) but I hear there's a high rate of false negatives with the newer strains. So who knows?

I've been using my nifty X One far UVC sterilizer in the hopes of de-contaminating the air around me, in case I really am infectious. I got one for each of the BWB clinicians to give us an extra layer of protection while we travel and teach. I'm bummed because the battery on mine is defective and won't work unless it's plugged in, but the company assures me they will send a replacement right away.


We did watch two episodes of Arcane together after dinner. They have already finished the season, but I had 5 episodes to catch up on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...