Monday, October 17, 2022

Turn for the worse

I had another Not Fun night--my fever came back and I didn't sleep much. Not as bad as the initial fever but enough to make sleep elusive. Ah well...I didn't feel super sick today, more fatigued and depleted.

I have tested myself three times now, swabbing my throat, cheeks, and nostrils like no one's business. Still negative. Eric's parents arrived today and I wanted to be as sure as possible that I wouldn't give them Covid. Short of having a PCR test, which here takes several days to get results, it's the best I could do. They'll be here for a few days before heading to visit more kids and grandkids, on their way down to Florida where they now spend winters with one of Eric's sisters. They have become Canadian snowbirds 🙂

Winter weather hit us hard today. We're supposed to have a hard frost overnight, and there's even a slight chance of snow.

Remember how I said something about Eric swapping his old bike for a "new" old bike? Here is a video his brother did about rebuilding the "new" bike. At the very end there are some videos of Eric mountain biking with his brother and a glimpse of the old bike that Eric gave him to restore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...