Sunday, October 23, 2022

Sun & wind

6,019 steps

What a lovely, lazy Sunday. After lunch, Eric played Ultimate Frisbee with Zari and Ivy. I took Dio and Inga on a walk (for me) and bike ride (for them). We watched the 2nd Wonder Woman movie after dinner. I fell asleep twice while reading a book.

I'm still extra tired after this illness, which is now a runny nose and a bit of a sore throat again. But I'm going to try running Ivy to school tomorrow.

I got my new patches sewn onto my Breech Without Borders apron. One of the Guadalajara attendees gave me the La Sirena patch and then I found the other one online (ironically, after searching all over in person). Someone also sent me a coin purse that I had thought about attaching to the apron, but I need to figure that out.


Next patch...another one from NZ! I think I'll just add one per country otherwise I will run out of space entirely after my trip to NZ and Australia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...