Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Book tour

8,196 steps

Eric is doing several book readings and lectures this week, so it's quiet tonight. I'll probably go to bed earlier since I'm not staying awake for a night owl. After 24 years of being together, our schedules are fairly well paired, but he still would stay up later than me if he were on his own.

I'm still catching up with my email inbox. Yikes! I leave for a week and it mutated and babies and the babies had babies.

Dio has a field trip tomorrow to a neighboring state. He has to wake up at 6 am and he'll be back quite late. He's been asking for new pants, since he only has about 2 pairs that still fit him. We went shopping to a thrift store this evening (no luck) and then to an outlet store, where we scored 4 pairs of athletic sweat pants in various colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...