Saturday, April 04, 2020

French quarantine day 16

?? not sure how many steps...forgot to put on my fitness bracelet

Today was a good day. I was inspired by a friend to get out and exercise. I walk every day, but I haven't gone running since we first arrived. I am ready to get out of this rut and get moving again. I am so thankful that we can go outside to exercise. I have friends in other places who are not even allowed to do that!

Ivy came with me on her scooter and we passed by probably 50 police on our short run. We got stopped once to be told that the port was now closed and we had to go further away.

On our daily walk with the kids, we ran into a friend of Ivy's and her dad. The kids ran, scootered, and rollerbladed while we adults talked (from a distance!). Still, it was amazing to socialize and feel the sun.

While I was out exercising, Eric had the kids do a workout by The Body Coach (Joe Wicks). He is offering free HIIT workouts every day during the lockdown. He is really funny, too. Great for both kids and adults.


And best of all...the kids built an epic fort covering our entire living area.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...