Tuesday, April 28, 2020

French quarantine day 40

9,283 steps

We have now done a proper "quarantine" of 40 days. Quarantine comes from the Latin word for 40. So in French a 40-day period or a group of 40 things would be a "quarantaine."

It rained until mid-afternoon. All my laundry got wet. Boo. Well, I can't complain too much about the weather as we have 300 days of sun per year.

Craft of the day: carving foam pool noodles with a serrated bread knife. There are bits of foam everywhere, but the kids made some great stuff. Surfboards, boats, people/animals to go inside the boats, swords...It will probably all end up in the trash in a few days but that's life with kids' crafts, right? I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow.

The only photo I have from today is me working on floor plans. One of my favorite things to to, ever!


Oh, I totally want to install a giant net downstairs. One like this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...