Sunday, April 05, 2020

French quarantine day 17

?? steps--my fitness tracker is charging

You know what my children would NEVER do? They would never take a roll of toilet paper, get it wet, mash it up, and turn it into a ball. They would never dry the ball out until it's about the size and weight of a tennis ball. Then they would never throw the ball around the apartment until oops! they broke a window.

Never.


Also my firstborn would never plop down on the daybed and break it, not once, but twice!

Never.

Never say never.

We need a power tool to cut some pieces of wood in order to repair the daybed. But we can't get one.

We need a new pane of glass. But we can't get one.

How many more things will break during quarantine?

Other news: I got out my violin and started practicing the Bach Double. Ahh....the memories from Suzuki lessons! A neighbor violinist friend of mine and I are thinking about doing an end-of-quarantine street concert. Just us: two women, two violins.

Some random videos & pictures I found on my phone today.







(Also a picture of me and Ivy running yesterday. I love my Breech Without Borders gear!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...