Wednesday, February 02, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 407: Les mains dans la chaux

I'm tired! I spent all morning mixing two big batches of lime mortar (chaux) in the cement mixer and then patching/leveling areas of the subfloor. I also did more cutting with the rainureuse.

Eric had to run buy me more chaux in the morning, so we left Ivy and Inga to their own devices. They both read Harry Potter all morning!

More soccer, more grocery shopping, more cooking (tomato bisque with mimolette demi-vieille & croutons). Quick Zoom meeting (breech-related) and then TONS of homework helping with the kids. Poor Dio didn't get back from soccer until after 9:30 pm, and then he had all sorts of homework. He looked like he was going to fall asleep while doing his Spanish.

I also was able to fit in a few GOLD Midwifery Conference presentations today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...