Monday, February 14, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 419: Back to work

4,696 steps

I was tired today! Not sleepy-tired, but physically exhausted. I worked down in the front apartment most of the day. First off, I had to figure out how to wire the step down into the kitchen for some mini spots I'm installing. They are meant to be installed where you have access from the back, but we won't...so anyway it was tedious work figuring out how to run conduits so we can pull wires through when everything is installed.

Then I worked on leveling more of the floor and laying another row of Fermacell panels. Eric came and helped as I was starting to lay them.

It rained all day and my nearly-dry laundry is now soaking wet. Eric took Dio clothes shopping this afternoon, since he has outgrown all of his jeans & more formal pants. And oof! We are not used to buying clothes new. I don't even want to say how much 2 pairs of pants cost.

My cousin took Ivy shoe shopping. They tried on a lot and found a few pairs they liked, but the prices were way too high. We'll probaby buy some used shoes on Vinted.

I've made good progress on my to-do list and my inbox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...