Saturday, February 19, 2022

French apartment renovations, Days 423-424: Two ordinary days

11,558 steps

Yesterday was so unremarkable that I didn't have the motivation to write about it. Worked on the apartment, got really dusty, ate dinner, put kids to bed. The end.

Inga was the only one who had a soccer game today. I enjoyed having a slower-paced Saturday. I went on a run in the morning. I did some mending and listened to a lot of podcasts.

Dio asked for hamburgers tonight, so I made ones topped with bacon, Roquefort (a super strong, salty blue cheese), caramelized shallots, and provolone. Thumbs up from the kids.

Zari and my cousin are gone at a sleepover tonight. Zari was hesitant since she was 6 the last time she went to a sleepover. I told her to go off and have fun and not worry about it too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...