Sunday, February 27, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 432: Hair & cooking

I wrote my whole post tonight and accidentally closed the tab before it was done. Oops. In short, it wasn't a very relaxing Sunday. I was hoping for a nap and reading a book. But instead I spent the whole afternoon either de-lousing hair, braiding hair, or cooking.

Dinner was delicious, thanks to all of that cooking. I made turkey rolls (a simplified version of turkey cordon bleu) in mustard cream sauce, served with creamy polenta. Then for dessert, I had tried a new chocolate tart recipe. It was delicious, although much more time-consuming than my usual chocolate tart recipe.

How do you like Zari's 5-strand braid? It's the first time I have tried that technique. Now Ivy wants it too :). 


We watched the Chelsea-Liverpool match this evening. I captured the final moments of the final shootout kicks. Whew! What a match.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...