Thursday, August 11, 2022

2nd day of school and I'm already worn out

12,760 steps

That's it. I'd like to declare "time out" from school. We already feel run ragged and we're only 2 days in! We do have some quiet hours in the middle of the day, but early mornings, later afternoons, and evenings are go-go-go all the time.

I have driven the car several times a day most days to pick various people up or to run errands. It's crazy! I think I drove our car in France a handful of times in 20+ months (granted, Eric did more of the driving but we still didn't use it much).

To give you a feel, here was my day:
  • 6:30 am: wake up before my alarm (not on purpose) and read BBC news
  • 7 am alarm: wake up the kids, get Ivy ready
  • 7:30 am: out the door and run her to school
  • 8 am: back from my morning run, make sure Zari is out on time
  • 8:10 am: send Inga and Dio off at 8:15
  • Shower and get dressed
  • Work on breech things all morning
  • 11 am: breech live session
  • noon: breech planning meeting
  • more breech work in the early afternoon
  • 2:15-3 pm: walk to pick up Ivy
  • 3-4 pm: some breech work + planning a TikTok breech video with Ivy
  • 4-5 pm: Zoom meeting
  • 5-5:20 pm: drop off Eric and Inga at soccer practice
  • 5:20-5:35 pm: prep dinner (rice, coleslaw, lemon pepper chicken)
  • 5:35-6 pm: pick up Zari from soccer practice
  • 6-6:30 pm: finish cooking dinner, feed family (minus Eric and Ivy)
  • 6:30-7:15 pm: pick up Eric and Ivy from soccer, wait around for a while as they're finishing up
  • 7:15-9 pm: pack lunches, help kids with homework, get Ivy and Inga to bed
  • 9-10 pm: grocery shopping with Eric
  • 10 pm: get Zari and Dio to bed
  • Now it's 10:45 and I'm just sitting down to write in my journal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...