Wednesday, August 17, 2022

I'd rather be in bed

14,205 steps

I definitely didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Had I not been obliged to run Ivy to school, I would have stayed in bed. But it's good--I need to be forced to get out and run.

Another busy day working on breech stuff in every spare moment, plus the usual school pickup, dinner prep, and a few errands to the pharmacy to print photos. We're finally doing the kids' Canadian citizenship papers!

I needed to take pictures of a few more illustrations for the breech book I'm writing. Here's how I set it up and here's the finished product. I had to use a timer because there was no one in the house to take the pictures for me. That is Zari's velvet Halloween cloak as my backdrop.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...