Saturday, January 08, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 382: Soccer and sunbathing

When I woke up this morning, I texted Inga to see how she was doing. "Much better!" We had a fun time texting silly things for a while.

I brought Ivy to her first vaccination appointment. They did a quick antibody test to see if she had had a recent infection (no). On the way home we stopped at the Asian food store for things I can't get in the normal grocery stores.

I picked up 6 antibody tests for the kids to take 2 & 4 days after their initial tests. These are required to be able to continue attending school. Ivy's was scheduled for today. We figured it out, despite all of the instructions being in German.

Ivy and Zari had soccer games this afternoon. I took Dio and Inga sunbathing (in an isolated part of the beach, don't worry, and Inga wore her N95 mask until we were settled in our spot). It felt amazing to bask in the sun. Dio complained of being bored after a while, so I told him he had to go up and down the chateau and then he could go back home. Inga played with rocks and seeds that had fallen off the palm trees.

We'll have a quiet day at home tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...