Saturday, January 15, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 389: So much for taking it easy

Today was fun but a bit busier than it should have been. Eric was away most of the day coaching or watching soccer games: Ivy's game in the morning (minus Ivy since she hasn't finished her 5-day isolation) and Dio's game right after.

We delivered lunch down to my cousin. She'll get meal delivery service until we're all out of quarantine. Then we took her out on a walk all around Old Nice, the chateau, and the port. We being me, Ivy, and Inga. Zari opted to stay home. She got tested this morning because her soccer coach really wanted her to play in a game today, but she's still positive.

I made risotto with saucisses de Toulouse, white wine, onions, chicken broth, & parmesan, plus a salad, sourdough bread, and our favorite yogurts for dessert.

I had to leave just as I served dinner because I had 3+ hours of meetings online. First was a breech live session, then a podcast interview. By the end I was feeling worn out and a bit overextended. But glad to have done both events.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...