Monday, January 31, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 405: Run wire cook

9,853 steps

I felt a lot of stress in my body when I woke up (some things related to home renovations, other things not at all) so I decided to go for a run. The rest of the morning I drew electrical schematics so I'd be ready for doing more wiring.

Ivy was supposed to have her 2nd dose of the Covid vaccine, but we had to postpone it due to her recent Covid infection.

I made tiramsu during lunch but it won't be ready until tomorrow.

After lunch, Eric and I headed downstairs to run electrical lines. We got outlets run in the bathroom and half of the bedroom. I then ran lines for the stove, oven, fridge, dishwasher, and washing machine. They're all hooked up to the circuit breaker and now need to be embedded in the walls and/or floors.

Dinner was steamed cauliflower with breadcrumbs toasted in butter (how I grew up eating cauliflower), then Toulouse sausages and fennel roasted with mustard, thyme, & red wine. Dessert was fromage blanc with red currant jelly.

I also got several breech videos edited, encoded, and uploaded.

We had piano lessons right after dinner. I put on a nature documentary via Arte (the channel mostly dedicated to documentaries) and it was a show about the wildlife in Borneo. Zari's teacher says that "Arte, c'est un trésor!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...