Friday, January 14, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 388: Tour of Le Catamaran

My cousin's daughter arrived today to stay in Le Catamaran for 3 months. She's taking a semester off university to work on her French. So I thought I'd give you a tour of our progress so far since we won't be showing much of it for the next several months.

I used a wide-angle lens to be able to show more of the space at once. As you can see, we've made good progress on the kitchen. I removed the epoxy grout haze today and Zari brushed on the first coat of oil on the countertops. We are still waiting for the doors & drawers to arrive (they are wood Shaker-style doors in a beautiful green the color the copper turns as it oxidizes). The open space in the bottom will hold a narrow dishwasher.



Due to Covid and life, I didn't have time to post yesterday. I'm not entirely over it, but each day is better. Ivy is good as new today. Hoping for continued improvement and no new infections among the males in our family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...