Tuesday, January 11, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 385: 3/6

Well, we are all succumbing to Covid. Zari tested positive this morning (no symptoms, required due to school policy of being a "cas contact"). I woke up at 2 am feeling absolutely awful: mainly a fever and terrible headache. I haven't got myself tested yet but am certain it's Covid. So far Dio and Ivy are still negative. Eric and Inga have to test tomorrow for school & soccer regulations.

So I was a helpless blob on the couch all day. I finally caved midday and took acetominaphen because my headache was so terrible. It did dial down the headache and fever for several hours.

I hobbled downstairs and helped Eric and Zari cut the hole for the sink and put the sink plumbing together. We also took off the tile leveling clips. Eric did quite a bit more work after I hit my limit, getting the remaining bookshelves cut, sanded, and primed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...