Monday, January 24, 2022

French apartment renovations, Days 398: Puttering around in Le Catamaran

2,412 steps

My cousin came down with Covid. She had a scratchy throat and a runny nose yesterday, so she tested just in case. Fortunately we can all be together so her isolation period won't be too boring!

Eric and I did little things in her apartment this afternoon: towel bars, towel rings, little shelves above the toilet, changing lightbulbs, weatherstripping. She was a good sport despite the noise.

I have a breech lecture I need to film and edit tomorrow. I'm behind schedule due to getting Covid.

Oh, after soooo much time looking we finally found a place to stay so we can go skiing! Eric has been looking and looking and has tried to book several places, none of which worked out. This one must have been a last-minute cancellation. Less than 2 weeks now...I need to start doing squats so my legs aren't too sore.

Dinner was red lentil dahl on basmatic rice, then lemon cheesecake for dessert. I still am not tasting some flavors as strongly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...