Sunday, December 31, 2023

(Almost) 2024!

3 of the 4 kids are in bed, before midnight! We don't stay up late on New Year's Eve because hey, even I have a hard time staying up until midnight. But we did have a fun evening: dinner, card games (Cover Your Assets), and a movie (Family Plan) with the family and my nephew.

We had rain much of today, which is very much needed. I deferred my normal walk up to Cimiez and rode in the car with everyone else. But it had cleared up enough that I was able to walk home.

I helped Dio and Inga spray paint the cars they are working on. We may need one more coat. It's a fun blue metallic paint.

I ordered all of the supplies for redoing our shower, so we are now committed! I'll probably dismantle it in the next day or two. 


I made a tarte au chocolat and right when I pulled it out of the oven, it had puffed up to look exactly like a pregnany belly & breasts! It deflated within a few minutes but I captured it before it disappeared.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...