Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Eric and I both went running this morning. Gorgeous sunny day.

We were supposed to get our countertops and backsplashes delivered today, but I got a call from the delivery company who said, "I am in a huge semitruck! There's no way I can get into Vieux Nice." So they are going to try to find a smaller truck that can get into our neighborhood.

We all went outside this afternoon: Eric, me, and Ivy to the beach. She swam for 20 minutes! She was shivering for a while afterward. I read a book and got some vitamin D, stripped down to a tank top with my pants rolled above my knees. Dio and Inga went running and Zari went on a walk.


We watched one episode of Monarch (not that great, but maybe fun to watch as a brainless series) and one episode of Severance (bizarre, creepy, may turn out to be really interesting). Most of us were crafting while watching the movies. Dio is working on a model car. Inga is still building her book nook. Ivy started a mushroom embroidery kit.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...