Sunday, December 10, 2023

Deep clean

We did a huge clean of the kitchen this morning, scrubbing every cabinet inside and out, taking everything out of the fridge, wiping down all the pantry shelves, washing windows and doors...with some complaining from the kids on occasion. But they got a lot of work done in just a bit over 90 minutes.

Later in the day, I had the kids pack their suitcases and put any leftover clothes in storage.

I'm trying not to fret about how much we still have left to clean and pack. I know it will get done on time, because it has to.

Dio went to the high school dance and enjoyed himself. He couldn't convince Zari to go, though. He was supposed to play in a soccer game right before the dance. He and Eric drove all the way there, only to find out that the time and been changed but no one had told them! So they ended up turning around right away.

We watched the first episode of Foundation and quite enjoyed it.

I finished most of the new Goddess artwork--we're calling her the ocean goddess. I put it away in the attic closet for now. When we get back next year, I have lots of pearls to sew on and then of course stretch it onto its frame. But it's mostly done. I'm quite pleased with the result.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...