Wednesday, December 06, 2023

Mulch!

Eric borrowed a huge dump truck from the university, and we went to pick up a load of mulch. We got it dumped in several piles and partially spread.

My day was busy, between biking Ivy to school, exercising at the university, getting more last things done for German Breech Pro, making flyers for workshops in Costa Rica (sadly, not me who is going there!), running errands to the Post Office and Home Depot. I also baked 4 loaves of sourdough bread.

Inga had her last soccer practice with her team in Indianapolis. It's been crazy how much driving we have done (we, meaning mostly Eric and me a few times). But she really loves the team. We'll see if it's feasable next year. I sometimes have to put my foot down and say, "Yes, I know X is a great thing, but it's too much." Too much time, too much money, whatever it may be. Eric has a harder time saying no to things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...