Sunday, December 17, 2023

Another bad night's sleep. Oh well, it will pass eventually.

I had my normal walk to/from Cimiez in the morning. I was so tired but I'm glad I made myself get out and get my body moving.

We had a relaxing afternoon reading, doing homework, grading papers (Eric, not so fun), and playing cards with a few of the Australian kids. Inga went to a friend's house for much of the afternoon. We watched one episode of Foundation after dinner.

Life starts back up in earnest tomorrow with all kids going to school.

Some pictures from the last few days...our Australian doppelgänger family, Ivy at the Christmas party, an origami turtle invented by one of the girls, Ivy doing handstands in Le Château.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...