Friday, December 08, 2023

Last day of school!

I had a busy day of work, exercise, picking kids up from school, and sewing. The latter wasn't entirely necessary, but I wanted to finish the project before we leave. I hate leaving things half-done.

Tomorrow will be a big cleaning & packing day, with some fun things woven in for motivation--family movie time, etc. And of course quite a few soccer games in the afternoon. There's a high school dance tomorrow night and I think Zari may be persuaded to go since Dio is going. She's not a fan of loud music or crowds (me too! I totally get it). She went last year, but she was on crutches and had a fall soon after her arrival, so it spoiled the rest of the evening for her.

Inga had a very fun time at the middle school dance. She went home with a friend and they got ready together. She had her hair curled for the first time and really liked it. She went out to Steak & Shake afterwards with a group of friends.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...