Saturday, December 02, 2023

Inga had an intense game this morning. It was 1-1 and then the other team scored right at the very end. (Eric was there, not me, so I was getting text updates).

Ivy biked with me to the thrift store that has a $0.75 sale on the first Saturday of every month. We found a few things, including a dark teal men's button-down shirt that I am going to remodel to fit Zari. The checkout line was crazy long!

We did a big deep clean this afternoon of several bedrooms. We've been working our way through the house as we prepare for our annual migration to France. We watched a fantastic movie tonight: Jules. So unexpected.

One more soccer tournament tomorrow, which I'll be taking Inga to. I'll do my usual pancake breakfast since her game doesn't start until late morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...