Monday, August 09, 2021

French apartment renovations, Day 231: Treats

The last day of having visitors. Eric brought his friend out snorkeling out this morning while I did more lime mortaring. I worked until I ran out of sand.

We adults ate at L'Eau de Vie again. Yum! I should have taken pictures.

In the afternoon, Eric took our friends to see Saint-Paul-de-Vence. Dio went to play with a friend. We had a movie party in the afternoon while I checked Ivy's and Zari's hair with the lice comb. I was just about to do Inga's hair, but then she had to go to a playdate with a friend. I didn't see anything in Ivy or Zari, so I think we might be okay. I'll check Inga tomorrow to be sure.

Our friends treated us out to ice cream this evening. Dio had cassis (black currant), I had passionfruit, Zari and Ivy had lemon, Inga had griotte (a kind of cherry), and Eric had Amarena (cherry-vanilla). We are so spoiled 🙂

We had a nice evening stroll through the Cours Saleya, Promenade des Anglais, and the coulée verte. Then we had to sacrifice ourselves and finish a chocolate mousse dessert that our friends had bought. Without a fridge, it was starting to droop a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...