Saturday, August 21, 2021

French apartment renovations, Day 243: Coco Beach!

19,309 steps

After a terrible night sleep and waking up long before sunrise--what is up with that!?--I had to scrap my plans to work on the communist apartment. By time 9 am rolled around, I had been awake for several hours and taken Baya on a long walk with Inga. I could hardly function. Eric persuaded/ordered me to bed and came up to snuggle and nap with me.

I got up at 10 am feeling much improved. It's so frustrating when my body just won't cooperate with my plans! Ah well...it is Saturday, I suppose. I can take a day off.

After lunch we walked over to Coco Beach, on the other side of the port. Just for fun, we took the free shuttle boat across the port. Ironically, it took longer to wait in line than just walking around on foot!

A great afternoon. The kids were resistant to going to Coco Beach because of inertia, but of course as soon as we got there they had an amazing time and didn't want to leave.



Eric caught 2 fish and we had a third first from yesterday. That became dinner tonight, along with spaghetti and pesto.

We watched a few episodes of The Flash. This will keep us entertained for a while, given how many episodes there are. The kids are loving it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...