Monday, March 08, 2021

French renovations Day 77: Running and sitting

9,557 steps

Eric had a book reading last night from midnight-2 am. We're both a bit tired today! I kept busy, which has staved off any possible naps.

I went running after dropping the kids off at school. Then the rest of the day I sat on the couch and worked on a CEU application. 51 pages later, it is done!

Inga and Ivy went to the chateau with Eric during lunch break. I stayed behind to work. I did get outside briefly to bring Ivy to the park after school and piano lessons.

I'm also working on a list of electrical supplies we need to buy. I should also do a similar list with plumbing supplies. We're going to Leroy Merlin tomorrow. I'd enjoy it more if it weren't so crowded.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...