Wednesday, March 24, 2021

French renovations, Day 93: Soccer and more taxes

12,509 steps

I had a morning of taxes, an afternoon of taxes punctuated with a walk and dropping off Dio to soccer, and an evening of taxes. I am close to being done now!

Ivy spent the afternoon at the château with her usual group of friends. I brought Dio up later in the afternoon for his practice, but no one ever showed up. I finally texted Eric, who texted the coach...and it was cancelled! So I brought Dio over to Ivy & friends. We stayed for a good hour.

Eric made moules frites (mussels & fries) for dinner. We had a Roquefort sauce for the mussels.

That's about it. I'm really tired and will probably get in bed soon and read.

Oh, yesterday Inga did 144 soccer juggles in a row! Wow. She was so excited because she had just broken 100 the day before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...