Sunday, March 21, 2021

French renovations, Day 90: My brain is toast

15,238 steps

I'm feeling a bit...worn out...at the end of today. I haven't done much in the terms of relaxing since I woke up. I was either walking, or working, or helping kids with homework, or cooking.

But on the up side, I made amazing progress on our grant application and other breech projects. Dio has mostly memorize a very long and difficult poem by Jean de la Fontaine.

Eric got the kids out for another soccer match up at the chateau.


Anyway I feel like I'm going to pass out. Time to get off the computer and rest. Bonne nuit!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I’ve been reading it since before you had #3. :)

    Have you read
    https://www.amazon.com/Junia-Not-Alone-Scot-McKnight-ebook/dp/B006H4PFZ8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Junia+is+Not+Alone&qid=1616378154&sr=8-3#aw-udpv3-customer-reviews_feature_div

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...