Saturday, March 13, 2021

French renovations Day 82: Work & play

7,516 steps

I dedicated the morning to working on breech grant projects, primarily video editing. Eric asked if I wanted to do some planning down in the communist apartment but I was too focused. That's okay--there's always another day.

We went up to the chateau after lunch for our "1 hour of exercise" allowed during weekend lockdowns. It turned into several hours...yeah, we kind of cheated the system. But it's for a good cause! Vitamin D! It was super warm and sunny. I took a brief nap in the sun while the others played soccer.

I took some pictures of Zari's hair. We keep talking about selling it but never get around to listing it. Maybe we finally will!





Zari and I returned at 3 pm because she had a Zoom meeting to make muffins with other girls her age. I got dinner prepped, ran some errands, and then went on a walk before my Breech Without Borders live session at 6 pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...