Wednesday, March 17, 2021

French renovations, Day 86: Plumbing & soccer

12,510 steps

I slept much better. Plenty of energy to go on a morning run. EDF was supposed to come change the main circuit breaker but they never showed up. Now we are supposed to wait for a phone call and get back in touch if we haven't heard back by Friday.

Eric and I walked over to the plumbing store in the morning, but they were out on a delivery. I went back again by myself after lunch, hoping to buy supplies. But after talking with the person I realized we needed to measure/research a few more things.

Then we did our usual soccer pinball in the afternoon. Ivy went to the chateau for a picnic with friends. Eric left first, then Zari and Inga left an hour later. I dropped Dio off and hurried back home for a Zoom breech debriefing. A few midwives who had trained with Breech Without Borders recently attended a breech birth that they wanted to talk through.

And what else? Dio had been begging to make salmon fennel soup, so today he helped me chop and sautee everything. At dinner he said it's his favorite soup in the world. Dessert was the rest of the tiramisu plus some strawberries.

Lots more work on breech stuff in the evening.

Tomorrow is an exciting day: Ivy gets her cast off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...