Sunday, December 04, 2022

Breech tour du monde, day 25: (Mis)adventures on the way to Perth

I barely made my flight to Perth this morning. I got to the gate as they were doing the final boarding call. David, alas, did not make it. He was behind me during checkin, but by time he brought his bags to the drop-off counter, it was too late.

He had to buy a new flight ($$$) and come a few hours later. What a day.

It's hot, dry, and sunny here. I went running after I got checked into the airbnb. It was a high of 29C (85F) and I only lasted about 4 km before I needed to walk. I maybe could have kept running but I felt sapped.

Here are a few photos from yesterday's training with a very enthusiastic midwife.



Here's hoping I don't wake up at 3 am tomorrow...alas, it's pretty likely given the time zone change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...