Saturday, December 24, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 571: Christmas Eve!

No renovations today--it's Christmas Eve! Eric and I spent the morning running errants, from Cannes to Saint Laurent du Var to Nice Nord. Some were renovation-related, some were Christmas-present related.

Eric had a few more trips in the afternoon to buy a few last presents and to purchase food for dinner...all seafood!


We walked around Old Nice to see the nativity and the Christmas decorations in the coulee verte. Then we ate dinner and watched an old Christmas movie, "A Christmas Story." (My family never watched these types of movies, but Eric's did. So our kids are getting a cultural experience, as am I.)


The kids have instructions not to wake anyone before 8 am. I'll probably be up but Zari said, "I will DEFINITELY not be awake at 8!" She groaned when I told her that 8 am was fair game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...