Saturday, December 31, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 578: More painting, Avatar, and the end of 2022

14,264 steps

Wow, I slept in until 9 am! Almost unheard of for me. I went running and then painted the 4th coat (3rd finish coat) on the mezzanine ceiling. I hope this coat finally looks uniform. If not, I'll have to swtich brands of paint and do 2 more coats. Please NOOOOO!

We all went to the coulee verte in the afternoon. It's been a very temperate winter so far. Daytime highs are often around 15C (60F), which is so pleasant. The kids played badminton and soccer.

We had a quick dinner of moules frites (mussels & fries) before heading to see the second Avatar. We went to a new theater that was 4 tram stops away. We decided to walk there and would have taken the tram home...but the next tram would have been such a long wait that it was faster to walk home, too!

I enjoyed the walk. Ivy and Inga were babbling nonstop about Avatar and the streets were lively. It's New Year's Eve, after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...