Sunday, December 11, 2022

Breech tour du monde, day 32: Traveling home (Auckland to Indianapolis via Chicago)

I got in after 3 am last night. The plane was late, plus it took a long time to pick up bags and go through biosecurity. I spent the night at the staff guest house at Nga Hau Mangere Birth Centre (one of our teaching locations), quite close to the airport. It was a little house next to the birth center with two bedroom suites and a shared living room and kitchen.

I was the only one staying that night and appreciated a comfortable bed. It still took me a while to fall asleep, and I was up earlier than I would like.

I had planned on going out for a run or a walk, but it rained all day! I stayed in, talked to Eric and the kids, and did video editing until my Uber came at 5 pm. I decided not to get any food until I arrived at the airport, since my schedule was already so mixed up with the time change from Australia to New Zealand.

I'm waiting to board the big flight to Chicago. Already quite tired...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...